My free writing

The day everything i wrote came to life

My name is John campus.

Anyways i’m writing this story to tell you about what happened in 1982 ;by the way this is now 2006 so 24 years ago.

Its May 15th on a Tuesday 1982 i was finishing my book called my little evil unicorn just wrote the last word which was the end and then.I heard one of my books fall off the case it was the evil doll and it escaped out of its locked box.I went crazy and searched for it everywhere about 2 minutes later i heard something…or someone…maybe it was the doll i ran to the kitchen and you won’t believe what i saw… IT WAS THE DOLL HOLDING A KNIFE.I ran out of the house as fast as i could.I ran down the street telling everyone to run to town the came flying out of there house. Finally we got to town, all hiding in the nearby high school.We all were terrified. All you could hear was screaming!,screaming!!,screaming!!!!!.I went back to my house to see where the doll was. It was walking down the hall singing lalalalala in a very creepy voice.Letting all of my friends out of the books well ex friends the ones I made in 1952.But what happened next is what I will never forgive slappy let out the giant adorable monkey.You might think it’s adorable but what it can do is terrifying.Its reads your mind finds what you love and destroy it.So im not going near that but then behind me I heard loud footstep banging on the floor I turned around.But before i could some cold snowman…